April 10, 2009

Paid To Sign Up

 PTSU or Paid to sign up sites are quite similar to PTC or Paid to Click sites but as the name suggests they provide another means of making money that is by signing up for other websites . PTSU sites like PTC sites also pay for viewing ads but for each ad view they pay one hundredth of a cent . Though they will give lots of ads I still don't feel viewing ads at these sites is worth my time when i can earn one cent per ad view from any trusted PTC site . They usually give one to five cents for signing up for a website as the advertiser's referral . The money will be credited to your account after the advertiser's approval . But here is a problem only signing up is not enough , you have to remain active in the sites for at least 5-10 days depending on the advertiser's requirement . Even then you may not be credited because the advertiser may decline you if he feels he has got the maximum number of referrals he needed or if he feels he you should not be credited for whatever reasons it may be . But most often you will be credited if you have signed up , submitted your correct username of that site and ofcourse remained active for sometime at the site .

There may be cases as I mentioned that you may not get the money even after you meet all the requirements but once the advertiser approves your payment it is credited to your account , you will get your payment when you reach the payout limit . The PTSU sites are very sustainable and the admins of these sites always pay their members . I have hardly heard of any PTSU site which is a scam . Few good PTSU sites are - incentria , clicksia , kazariangpt , etc . Even though they pay , I never consider joining them because it takes a lot of time to reach the payout limit,which usually is not much . Besides I have to work too hard for a cent . When I first started doing online jobs , I worked in a few PTSU sites as well and they all paid me but now I prefer working in some other sites which offers more money for my time and effort .

RELATED PAGES :

No comments: