November 3, 2008

About Online Jobs

  First of all I will like to tell you that I don't believe that online jobs can be anyone's primary source of income , I don't believe that these jobs can earn you that much money so that you can even make ends meet . Instead these jobs can be a very good example of a side business where you can make money without spending too much time on it .

 Now,let me tell you one truth of all online money making programs that is you will have to build your referrals . You will have to refer other people to earn a good amount of money , this is one and only way you can make a bundle from these programs . Infact it is not very difficult to build your referral . You can refer your friends , relatives and also peoples you don't even know and trust me they will join because everybody needs more money . You will need to unharness and invent your marketing skills and sell your product .

  Note that online jobs are dime a dozen these days and many of them are just bamboozling scams even though you don't need to invest there but you can lose your valuable time and effort , and effectively a lot of money . So I will only make mention of those business programs which I firmly believe are not scams , especially those from which I personally have made a profit . 
 

RELATED PAGES :

3 comments:

cracker said...

EARN MONEY FROM HOME !!!!! Get paid the instant that jobs are placed and paid for!

Unknown said...

Hi…I was browsing for ways to make money from home and your blog page just popped out. I must say, that you are a good writer. Now, I know what to do. Freelancing is the best way to work as well as spend time with my family. I am happy to know that I can earn from it too! Can you send me some links of sites that have a job for people like me? I am a good graphics designer and can design almost anything. I have already browsed through sites like Freelance Work From Home, Freelancer Data Entry Jobs
and many more. They all look promising. What do you say?

Unknown said...

Hi…I am good at forwarding good blogs. As I found your writing fun, interesting and educative, I forwarded the link to some of my best friends. I must say…they enjoyed your article. So, when we met sometime later, I was greeted with claps and cheers. “You have finally found the best blog”, they said. All thanks to you, now I am constant looking for great work such as yours and found quite a lot of good blogs from websites like www.zopvideos.com , free online jobs from home and www.envato.com. Now, my friends are waiting to read my forwards. Happy me!